Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Make the Call

Do not forget to speak to those who have passed.  Yes, we know that even here in human form you often forget to call those closest to you, so wrapped up in your own lives do you become.  What if you were to set aside a few moments for a mental phone call to heaven?  It would be quite well received.  Is this silliness?  Not at all.  Just as you often know who is on the telephone before you answer, your loved ones on the other side pick up on your thoughts. 

Sit with the intention of making this connection, and place your call.  That is all it takes.  It may feel one sided as you rattle on.  No matter.  Trust that you are heard.  Connect at the heart.  If you need a sign that you were heard, ask for one.  It may take a few days, but so grateful will be your loved ones that they will do their best to merge heaven and earth to acknowledge your efforts.  Make the call.  The love connection is one which never dies.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sanaya. Thank you Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great message for today. The mother of my children would have been 60 today. I immediately made that phone call and shared this message with my kids. Thanks sanaya. Can't make this stuff up.
    Papaj

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was WONDERFUL...as always, just what we needed. Thank you so much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and needed this so much!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete