Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

For a Reason

Forever yours.  There is one who has told you this and now is gone …separated—or so you think—by death.  What has been joined by love cannot ever be separated.  With the focus so strongly on the physical, perhaps you cannot sense their presence, but it is there.  Gone from your sight, yes, but not from your heart and mind.  “But that is not enough!” you cry, and that is the human way.  Join them in spirit each day, each moment, if you wish, simply through the practice of closing the eyes and shutting out the physical world.  They will join you there.  But there is a reason you are still here.  If you cannot find a reason for still being here, then you have more growth to be had, and paradoxically that is the reason. 

Dedicate your life in service to others, perhaps in memory of the Love your loved one brought to you.  That service could be to one or many, but through the act of it you will come to appreciate the “why’s” and no longer ask, “Why me?”

2 comments:

  1. I give thanks for every perceived pain and loss I suffered, for the great lessons I learned, for the every moment that has brought me to this glorious transformation found in embracing my spirit of loving compassion within and without. I am free! I am free to love me and every moment of living love on my purpose filled journey. Thank You, my All That Is, for these blessings and those blessings already on their way. Thank you, my ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's message feels like the next logical step following the joyous, exhilarating, awesome, yet somewhat self-absorbed afterglow of a Reading. To move beyond the personal joy and find the reason we are still here... perhaps the reason we've always been here, but have just truly understood.....dedication and service to something bigger than ourselves, something outside of our own lives. For me, it's as my beloved husband told me in my Reading..."to go on and keep growing...and open up even more (spiritually)". And I hope that by sharing Sanaya's message whenever and wherever I can, in whatever small way, will add positive energy to the world we all inhabit together. plj

    ReplyDelete