Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Beyond Whispers

The whispers in your mind oft go unheard, for you have programmed yourself not to hear them.  “That cannot be true,” you say when the little voice softly tells you the things you most need to hear.  And so you go in search of things outside yourself that you think will make you feel better.  The last thing you want to do is listen to your own thoughts.  But this whisper of which we speak comes from a self beyond the one in pain.  If you will only listen and believe its words of love and encouragement, the voice will rise above a whisper to shout until you will want to shout with joy and share with the world the one great truth:  “All That is is Love, and I AM That!”

1 comment: