Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Of Service

Are you feeling frustration with a friend or partner?  Why is that?  It is because you perceive something relative to your own thoughts or actions which are different and you judge them as lesser or wrong.  And what happens next?  You perceive a better way and you entertain thoughts of how you could or should change the other.  For some reason—and there may be many—your friend does not change.  The reasons why matter not.  What matters is that you, my friend, experience frustration rather than peace.  Is it your place to change or in some perceived way improve them? 

If you are less than peaceful over your friend’s situation, then the place to focus your attention is on yourself.  Even if your friend has asked for help or asked to be changed, if you are feeling frustration, your friend is still in your life for a reason:  to teach you. 
Peace and unconditional love.  These are the qualities of higher consciousness.  If you are not experiencing these, then focus not on changing your friend, but on changing yourself.  You can stay with your friend or walk away.  Whichever you choose, if you do so with peace and with unconditional love, then the relationship has been of service.

1 comment:

  1. Great message and it touched my soul today. When a previous relationship went south and we parted ways, for awhile I viewed it as a mistake. Feeling that had I not pursued it I wouldn't have wasted time there. Then, likely with insight from this site, I knew there was much growth. I let the anger, frustration and guilt go. I know now I am a better person for knowing and interacting with them. I feel it in my soul and know it was how I later perceived it in a positive light that brings me forward to a higher place. It's pretty awesome when I can look back at where I was and am now. Good stuff. Brad

    ReplyDelete