Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Bonds

When one you have known passes from your life it is a shock.  You are so very used to having their physical presence with you.  You see, feel, and hear the effects of a physical body and equate this with the one you know and love.  “I can’t believe they no longer exist!” you think in this state of shock.  “How can they be here one minute and gone the next?”  We wish you to know they are not gone, and they most certainly exist.  What is gone is the physical presence.  Yes, this is a great loss, but we wish you to realize that the spirit of that one is as near as your thoughts.

It is the human way to focus on the physical to the exclusion of the spirit.  Where was and is your greatest connection?  At the heart.  Were it not for that bond, all else would lose its importance.  The body may be gone, but the bond remains.  That bond was always of the spirit, soul-to-soul, and that soul is still with you. 
Heaven is not a far off place.  It is as near as your heart.  You need only lessen your insistence and focus on the physical aspects and learn to shift your awareness to the spirit.  You are That now.  Go to the heart and connect.  Have a conversation soul-to-soul.  The one who has passed will rejoice.  “Finally, she knows!  Finally, he knows!  I am here, and I love you.”
The soul is eternal.  The body is not.  Miss the physical presence as you will, but realize the truth:  Love lasts forever.

1 comment:

  1. A very dear friend passed away today. I received Sanaya's message at the same time my friend passed away. She was so young.

    Her husband and son are so truly devastated that there will not even be a service for her passing.
    My heart is heavy and hurts from the loss of my friend but also because there is nothing I can do to ease the pain of her son and husband.

    I will pass these words on when the time is right.
    I know they are needed.

    Words can not express my deepest gratitude.

    ReplyDelete