Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's Time

“I have to get my act together.”  Do you remember a time when you have said this?  And which act, exactly, would that be?  And how do you know that there is a greater role for you?  You look around you and see others who are more happy, more prosperous, more at peace, and you say, “Why don’t I have that?”  It is because you have allowed yourself to step into a role in this drama you call “life” that is less than fulfilling.  Your soul knows it is more.  Far more.  It is not a limited human being destined to act in one small scene on a tiny stage.  You are meant to soar!  You are meant to have happiness and peace and to be loved.  Why?  Because you are not this limited human playing a role.  You are a magnificent spirit here to LOVE!  Believe us and believe all of the gurus who tell you that your thoughts create your reality.  Yes, you may have suffered losses, and these can be deeply painful to the human who sees not the greater picture.  Step outside of your human role and see the greater picture.  From there, yes, indeed, choose a new stage, a new role, and most importantly a whole new set of beliefs to empower yourself in this new act you feel compelled to get together.  It is indeed time.

1 comment: