Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Family Reunions

You have your gatherings in the physical life, but we wish to let you know that those who have passed do the same.  They gather round you in times of trouble and in times of joy.  How could it not be so?  Once joined in love, always connected.  When you think of your loved ones they are there.  You may not be able to sense their presence, but watching over you is one of their greatest past times.  On special occasions they are more present than ever. 

Many of you do not call on your loved ones or hold sustained conversations because you do not believe this or do not believe you can connect with them clearly.  Trust us:  they await your invitation.  They come often uninvited, but they so welcome your calls.  Try it.  Invite them into your presence and simply talk.  You may be amazed at what you feel.  It is not your imagination.  It is Spirit, and you are that, therefore they are that.  There is no distinction.  Rise above your human self and be as one in spirit.

2 comments:

  1. We just came from a family reunion. Now the majority of my aunts and uncles are not living on this earth, but the memories we have of them touch my heart.
    I love the fact that this year my cousins and their wives really bonded. It became like the old reunion/celebrations that our parents participated in. It was wonderful. These words of Sanaya seem most appropriate today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this reminder, I talk to my sister all the time! xxoo Jan

    ReplyDelete