Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers:

Who is Sanaya? Suzanne Giesemann answers: "Sanaya (pronounced "sah-NIGH-ah") has told us that she is a collective consciousness of minds with both a feminine and masculine energy. This energy comes from a higher dimension than our own. When I bring through Sanaya's words, I am "tapping in" to Higher Consciousness. I am allowing that Consciousness to express itself through my body: through my brain, through my vocal cords, my arms, my hands, and also through my pen. Sanaya would not need a name, except for our human need to put labels on things and place our experiences into well-defined boxes. Sanaya takes us outside the box into a dimension where we come face to face with our higher selves. To hear the words of Sanaya as they come through ... to sit in the presence of that energy ... is a palpable experience of higher vibration ... of love. To read Sanaya's words can have the same result when you tune in to that finer energy as you read." (To read the full explanation of who and what Sanaya is along with transcripts of longer sessions click here.)

Friday, July 25, 2014

Connected

It is all about teamwork.  Yes, you can do it all by yourself, but how much easier things flow when you cooperate and collaborate.  You are given relationships for a reason.  Use them.  Now, as you read these words, understand that your relationships extend beyond the physical world.  You all have helpers in the unseen realms.  How often do you call upon them for help?  You do not believe in our presence?  They why do you pray?  Who do you think answers your prayers?  It is not a separate being apart from you.  All that exists is connected.  Your prayers set up a vibration that knits together strands in the web of your life, bringing to you just the right beings in the physical world and the unseen world  who can help you.  This is cooperation.  This is collaboration.  You do not "go it alone."  You could not, for you are never alone.  No man is an island.  Use your relationships to make your life easier.  Call on your helpers to ease your way, for this is how it works at the end of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you. Yes to connection with All (seen and unseen)! Yes to collaborative adventures! Yes to cooperation!
    Suzanne, I came to your Heart Gifts talk in Vancouver last Sunday and I am so very grateful - the spirit of expansion, trust and wonder that you shared continue to fuel and inspire me. Thank you for being exactly who you are.

    Hollie Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful message ! one that is very timely for me. I will use my web of relationships ,seen and unseen, much better, starting now. thank you Suzanne for your wonderful loving service. Chantal (Virginia Beach )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and timely message for me! My incident command team is taking over a fire complex in Washington State tomorrow. I will surely ask for assistance as we battle the elements. Brad

    ReplyDelete